REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
HOW TO REGISTER
- Members of IAF and ILAC and invited guests are invited to register via the online booking system by following the instructions indicated on the registration form. PLEASE NOTE: Closed meetings are only open to members of the specific committee referenced – delegates who accidentally choose to attend closed meetings will be removed from the meeting in question.
- Non IAF and ILAC members are required to request observer status from the Chair and/or Convenor of each meeting they’d like to attend prior to registering. Please contact the Event Organiser who will help to facilitate the request with the respective Chair(s) and/or Convenor(s).
- To request revisions to an active registration, please contact the Event Organiser.
- Visa invitation letters are available to members of IAF and ILAC. In order to request a letter of invitation, please register online and fill in the required information on the registration form. The Event Organiser will contact you after your registration has been received and accepted.
- All delegates must pay their registration balance in full before attending any meetings.
All registration fees are payable in CAD (CANADIAN DOLLARS) and may be paid either by credit card or wire transfer. Credit cards accepted include Visa and MasterCard.
Please ensure that the entire specified amount of your registration is transferred (IN CANADIAN DOLLARS) when making meeting registration payments by wire transfer. Delegates are responsible for the payment of all bank fees associated with sending wire transfers. Any discrepancy between the amount owed by the delegate and the amount received will be invoiced accordingly. Please note that complete payment must be received prior to the early-bird date if you wish to take advantage of the early-bird discount. Payments not received by the early-bird date will automatically be adjusted to the regular rate without notice, no exceptions will be granted.
INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
After your successful registration, you will be provided with an invoice that lists the international wire transfer instructions and bank details.
Please make the following notes when sending your wire transfer to ensure your payment is processed.
1. Include DELEGATE NAME(s) and ORGANISATION on all wire transfers. This is necessary in order to properly track payments.
2. Please ensure all wire transfer payments are sent in Canadian Dollars only. Payments in any other currency may result in additional charges for currency conversion.
3. If payment is being made for more than one delegate, please indicate the names of ALL delegates for whom payment is being made as a reference. This is necessary in order to track payments.
4. Delegates are responsible for the payment of all bank fees associated with sending wire transfers. Any discrepancy between the amount owed by the delegate and the amount received will be invoiced accordingly.
5. Please contact us with any questions.
Early Bird Deadline: Register and submit payment on or before Thursday, 21 September, 2017 to receive the early bird discount price. Funds must be received by IAF / ILAC in full on or before the early bird deadline in order to qualify for this rate. Delegates who register before the early-bird rate but do not submit payment in full before the early-bird date (21-September) will have their registration fees automatically adjusted to the regular rate without notice. No exceptions will be granted.
Pricing: All prices in CANADIAN dollars.
Note: All registration packages include complimentary wifi in meeting rooms, one morning coffee/tea break, hot buffet lunch and one afternoon coffee/tea break per day.
5-10 Day Package – Full Conference
(includes Welcome Reception, Farewell Reception and meal package for all days in attendance)
Early Bird Price: $1,750 CAD (payment must be received before 21-September for this rate)
Regular Price: $1,950 CAD
4 Day Package
(includes meal package for four days – receptions not included)
Early Bird Price: $1,350 CAD (payment must be received before 21-September for this rate)
Regular Price: $1,550 CAD
3 Day Package
(includes meal package for three days – receptions not included)
Early Bird Price: $975 CAD (payment must be received before 21-September for this rate)
Regular Price: $1,075 CAD
2 Day Package
(includes meal package for two days – receptions not included)
Early Bird Price: $650 CAD (payment must be received before 21-September for this rate)
Regular Price: $750 CAD
1 Day Package
(includes meal package for one day – receptions not included)
Early Bird Price: $400 CAD (payment must be received before 21-September for this rate)
Regular Price: $500 CAD
Welcome and Farewell Reception Passes
$90 CAD per ticket (spouses and guests welcome to attend – each person requires one ticket)
It is important to read this section before booking your flight to Vancouver. New entry requirements for Canada are in effect.
There are new entry requirements in effect for Canada. If you did not need a Visa to enter Canada in the past, you are now required to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa.
Click here to determine whether you need a Visa OR an ETa and apply online before arranging your flight. Various languages are supported including: العربية, 中文, English, Francais, Deutsch, ελληνικά, Magyarul, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Polski, Português, Español.
Where are the meetings located?
All meetings will be held at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel, located at
1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
How do I request a letter from IAF and ILAC for my Visa application?
When submitting your registration to attend the conference, you will be asked to enter more information if you require a Visa invitation. If you are not sure if you require a Visa to enter Canada, you can find a list of countries who are required to apply for a Visa here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp