All accommodations MUST be reserved prior to (and including) 5 October, 2017 by 17:00 GMT -7 (pending availability) in order to qualify for the negotiated group rate.
Delegates are asked to make their own hotel reservations and payments directly with the hotel by following the instructions provided below.
- To make your reservations online: CLICK HERE
- To make your reservations by telephone: 1-800-663-9255
- The accommodation booking code is: IAF-ILAC. Please be sure to quote the booking code if you make your reservations by telephone.
- 10,000 square foot health club features 50-foot indoor lap pool, whirlpools, steam room, sauna, extensive weight & cardio equipment
- Guestrooms feature: bathrobes, duvets, hair dryer, make up mirror, in-room safes, mini-fridge, coffee makers, two phones with two dedicated phone lines, iron & board, high speed internet access, voicemail, television account review/express check out
- The Link @ Sheraton (located on the 3rd floor between the north and south towers) allows access to free Wi-Fi, free PC workstations, TV on PC workstations and printing capabilities
- Complimentary daily newspaper available in the hotel lobby
- 24 hour room service
The following room rates have been negotiated with the Sheraton Wall Centre for delegates attending the IAF-ILAC Joint Annual Meetings. Please note: your reservation must be made online or by calling the hotel directly and quoting IAF-ILAC in order to secure these special rates which include complimentary wifi and breakfast. If you book your room via any other means (ie-travel agent, Expedia, etc…) you will not be entitled to the complimentary wifi and breakfast that is included in the special IAF-ILAC rate.
- Single rooms (1 person) SOLD OUT
$199 CAD per night + 17.48% tax (approx $152 USD + tax) includes wifi and a hot breakfast buffet
- Double rooms (2 persons) SOLD OUT
$229 CAD per night + 17.48% tax (approx $174 USD + tax) includes wifi and a hot breakfast buffet
- Junior Suite (1 person) SOLD OUT
$249 CAD per night + 17.48% tax (approx $189 USD + tax) includes wifi and a hot breakfast buffet
- Club Floor (1 person) RESERVE THIS ROOM
$254 CAD per night + 17.48% tax (approx $193 USD + tax) includes wifi and a hot breakfast buffet
- One Bedroom Suite RESERVE THIS ROOM
$299 CAD per night + 17.48% tax (approx $227 USD + tax) includes wifi and a hot breakfast buffet
There are a number of nearby hotels within walking distance of the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel. No official room blocks have been created for IAF-ILAC, the best available rates for the hotels below will be posted on their website.
- Century Plaza Hotel and Spa http://www.century-plaza.com/
Directly across the street from the Sheraton Wall Center (2 minute walk)
- Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown http://holidayinnvancouverdowntown.com
1.5 blocks away (5-7 minute walk)
BEWARE! Unauthorized Housing Brokers
IAF and ILAC does not endorse nor utilize housing brokers and assumes no liability. Fraudulent housing brokers scour the internet looking for conferences and meetings and contact members of the association offering to sell hotel rooms at lower costs. Please note that IAF and ILAC will NOT hire any housing bureaus to contact delegates to offer hotel rooms. Each delegate is responsible for booking their own bedroom.
Be aware that many times these fraudulent housing brokers do not actually have the rooms they are selling. Often, you get to the hotel and find out that you do not have a room reservation, and in many instances, you have given your credit card number to a stranger to guarantee the room.
We have only one hotel that has been contracted on behalf of IAF and ILAC – the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel. We recommend you book your room either online by using the links below, or by calling the hotel directly at the phone number below. If anyone emails or contacts you directly offering to sell you a bedroom, it is a scam – delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodations and no one will contact you on behalf of IAF or ILAC to arrange your accommodation.
It is important to read this section before booking your flight to Vancouver. New entry requirements for Canada are in effect.
There are new entry requirements in effect for Canada. If you did not need a Visa to enter Canada in the past, you are now required to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa.
Click here to determine whether you need a Visa OR an ETa and apply online before arranging your flight. Various languages are supported including: العربية, 中文, English, Francais, Deutsch, ελληνικά, Magyarul, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Polski, Português, Español.